Since 1970, Interpreters Unlimited, Inc. has served the limited-English speaking and Deaf community of San Diego. Our goal is to provide solutions where language is a barrier to communication. With IU, you can provide your clients, patients or students with an interpreter on-site, by telephone, or video to enable communication in their language of choice.
How Our Services Work:
- Let us know what type of service you need, the target language, name of your company or organization along with the date and time for an appointment.
- We’ll provide you with a fast, free quote!
- We’ll find the best-fit interpreter who meets your needs based on language/industry specialty and availability.
- OR our translations manager will locate a translator and provide a time-frame to translate any company document.
As this year’s recipient of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Minority-Owned Business of the Year, we are determined more than ever to our local community. Two recent initiatives with Deaf Community Services of San Diego and the Syrian Community Network of San Diego are breaking down language barriers to these populations to help kids and families prepare for the 2017-2018 school year.
Industries we Serve:
- Government Departments
- School Districts and Universities
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Law Firms
- Corporations and Private Companies
When companies need a professional language services provider, they trust Interpreters Unlimited. We offer flexible appointment scheduling, HIPAA-compliant interpreters, and technology, as well as, 24/7 customer service and a 99% fill rate for all appointments.
Contact IU today for a free quote and visit our website for more information about how we can help you.